Release - XSplit VCam for Mac OS 1.0.2105.0701 (External Beta)
Download the latest version here: https://xsplit.com/vcam
Release Notes: XSplit VCam MacOS External Beta 1.0.2105.0701 Release Notes
After installing XSplit VCam, make sure to restart your browser, streaming and video chat apps to discover XSplit VCam in the camera options. Please read the notes below carefully, and help us to improve by providing Feedback or Bug Reports for issues not yet listed below.
Minimum System Requirements
- 2013 or later macOS machines
- macOS Mojave / Catalina / Big Sur (Intel)
- Not yet compatible with Apple M1 machines (aka Apple Silicon or ARM based Mac’s)
Known Issues and Limitations
- Camera preview, ability to customize watermark, XSplit Connect Webcam support and several other features available in the PC version is not yet available on Mac (coming soon!)
- If you reject camera permission on app launch, you may need to manually provide camera access in Security and Privacy settings to use your camera
- VCam virtual camera may show a reddish tint when used with some apps (including OBS, Ecamm Live, Star Leaf, Twitch Studio)
- VCam virtual camera doesn’t yet work with some apps (including Teams, WebEx and Wondershare Filmora X)
- XSplit VCam is not compatible with web camera applications running in Safari browser
For bug reports, please use this form.