Broadcaster vs Gamecaster

Can someone explain if broadcaster is better than gamecaster and why? i am streaming games, and currently using gamecaster. I know broadcaster has more to offer but is it better for gameplay or no?? are there thing in gamecaster thats not available in broadcaster??

Hi there, it really comes down on what you need. If you are looking for easy to use and ready made themes then XSplit Gamecaster is better and if you are looking for more flexibility and prefer to have better controls on your settings then XSlit Broadcaster is for you.

There are lot of difference in the features for both app, for example XSplit Broadcaster is able to stream on multiple platforms and able to stream on a wide range of platforms directly. While XSplit Gamecaster has a built-in or premade themes that you can easily setup or customize for your stream.

Yea i just wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing out on stuff by going to broadcaster. I just have to take the time to set up more stuff for broadcaster, the overlays are a lot easier to deal with on gamecaster.

Let us know if you need any assistance setting it up, you can also contact us anytime through our live chat here https://www.xsplit.com/support