Can't Resize Broadcaster window small enough

I recently switched my secondary monitor (1080p resolution) to portrait to help get a better layout for streaming, but I’m running into an issue with the width of the Broadcaster window.

When I snap it to the bottom corner to take up the bottom half of the screen, it resizes pretty well, but there’s some overhang/cutoff onto my main monitor. I can still adjust the height of the window to be smaller, but the width seems to be locked where it is and can’t be reduced further.

Has anyone else experienced this or found a workaround?

Hi! What’s the resolution on your main, non-1080p monitor? XSplit Broadcaster can encounter some problems if you’re going between two monitors with different resolutions, though that usually happens when using screen/window capture with certain apps.

My main monitor is 2560x1440. I’ve tried with only one monitor connected as well and there still seems to be a minimum window width.

Hi there, may I ask how small are you planning to resize XSplit Broadcaster window? At the moment there is a limit to how much you can resize the width. Can you send us a screenshot of what you see on your end?

Ideally down to at least 1080 pixels wide to fit on my portrait-orientation second monitor. I would like the window to take up the bottom half of the screen, but this is as close as I can get.

Hi! There is a limit to how far the XSplit Broadcaster window can be resized. However, do you also have the same problem if you change the preview editor to Classic mode instead of Split mode?

Yes, I see the same behavior in classic and split modes. I’ve also tried toggling “Snap to grid” and a number of different resolutions and frame rates.