Crash log - re-trasmission 2 PC - NDI

Hello, I’m having a problem when I’m going to transmit a transmission from computer 1 to computer 2 through Xsplit - NDI.
Would anyone know what it could be? Follow the log.

The following information about the error was automatically captured:

• an event was written to the application log

Detailed error information follows:

Date and Time: 08/01/2021 19:53:06 -03:00
Machine Name: HENRIQUE-PC
Current User: HENRIQUE-PC\HENRIQUE
XSplit User: luizhvaisconcelos@gmail.com

Application Domain: XSplit.Core.exe
Command Line: “C:\Program Files (x86)\SplitmediaLabs\XSplit Broadcaster\x64\XSplit.Core.exe”
Parent Process: C:\Windows\explorer.exe
Assembly Codebase: file:///C:/Program Files (x86)/SplitmediaLabs/XSplit Broadcaster/x64/XSplit.Core.exe
Assembly Full Name: XSplit.Core, Version=4.0.2007.2909, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Assembly Version: 4.0.2007.2909
Assembly Build Date: 27/10/2020 05:08:19 -03:00

Exception Source: System.Core
Exception Type: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException
Exception Message: Argumento especificado estava fora do intervalo de valores válidos.
Nome do parâmetro: index
Exception Target Site: ElementAt

---- Stack Trace ----
System.Linq.Enumerable.ElementAt(IEnumerable`1 source, Int32 index)
XSplit.Core.exe: N 00384
Twitch.StreamPopup.SetIngests(String[][] pingTable, Boolean allowSelect, String autoIngestName)
XSplit.Core.exe: N 00911
SplitMediaLabs.Xsplit.AddIn.OAuthTwitch.OnGetBestLocationElapsed(StartStreamArgs streamArgs)
XSplit.Core.exe: N 00624
SplitMediaLabs.Xsplit.AddinFramework.OAuth.GetBestLocationElapsed(GetBestLocationArgs gbla)
XSplit.Core.exe: N 00068
SplitMediaLabs.Xsplit.AddinFramework.PingThread.OnGetBestLocationElapsed(Object state)
XSplit.Core.exe: N 00609
System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
XSplit.Core.exe: N 00370
System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
XSplit.Core.exe: N 00021
System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
XSplit.Core.exe: N 00118
System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
XSplit.Core.exe: N 00342

Hi! Do you still get the same error if you try an NDI stream using this PTR version of XSplit Broadcaster?

Hello, @Batolomew what I was able to discover is that the application has some impossibility with MSI Afterburner.
I removed it and it worked perfectly, but it is a case of inserting it in the learned cases.
Thankful!

Glad to hear that it’s fixed! Yes, MSI Afterburner is known to have some compatibility problems with the various XSplit apps.