How to sharpen the face of presenter in a virtual background?

Hi there,
I have been using VCam for a year and like the features a lot. However, there is an issue I cannot overcome. I use ZOOM to hold video chat with my clients and I found out the joining area/line around my face and hair is blurred with moving lights. This does not happen with my clothes. I am not sure if anything can be done to improve this.

Best regards
Steve

VCam in general works best when there’s a clear distinction between you and the background. With that said, there are three things to take into consideration:

1. Have sufficient lighting in the room and the subject. It’s best to be in a room that’s not too dim and there’s enough lighting so VCAM can easily scan you and the background.

2. Dark areas may not work well with VCAM’s live background removal, and will cause these minor blurring and feathering.

3. The colors between you and the background should be different from each other so VCAM can differentiate you and the background and make the necessary adjustments. VCam works best with more contrast.

XSplit’s advise in this video may also help with that: