Is it possible to broadcast to several platforms at once with different broadcast settings?

Hey. Is it possible to broadcast to several platforms at once with different broadcast settings? That is, from me there is a broadcast for YouTube 4k 60 fps bitrate 19000, and for facebook 1280x720 30 fps, bitrate 6000, for Twitch 1920x1080 60 fps bitrate 8000?

Yep, this is possible. Each broadcast output (i.e. YouTube, Twitch, Facebook etc) can have their own settings. The idea here is that you would set your stage resolution to be the max resolution you’re going to stream at, in this case, 4K @ 60. Then, you’d customize your Facebook output and override the stage resolution and frame rate to be 720p 30fps.

To broadcast to all of them, you just click the broadcast menu and click each one you want to stream to.

Sorry, I didn’t quite get it. Can I broadcast one broadcast at once to several platforms with different broadcast parameters. All at once, and not one of them?

Yes. You can broadcast to several platforms at the same time with different parameters all at the same time.

Thank. This does not work in the free version. Need to buy a license to make it work?

Hi there, you would need a license subscription to have access on simultaneous streaming.