Lagging while streaming to Facebook

I am getting lag while streaming Warzone to Facebook. It lags every 2 to 3 seconds. I have a gaming PC and a streaming PC. Streaming PC has a RTX 2060. Gaming PC has a RTX 3080. I have excellent internet speeds: 925 down and 915 up. I get pings of 11 to 15 to warzone server. Speed test to Facebook I get 6620 kbps . I stream at 1080P 60 fps. I have a Elgato 4K60 Pro MK.2 in my streaming PC. When I play warzone with Xsplit open I see no lag at all when I am not streaming, very smooth. But when I start the stream I get the lag on the xsplit and facebook live stream video, no lag on gaming PC. I have tried to reduce bit rate, but didn’t help. I have also reduced fps and nothing works. My cpu and gpu load when streaming never gets above 45%, so I do not believe it is the streaming pc load issue. Or a internet speed issue as I have great connection. Also, when I stream to Face book I get 0 (zero) frame loss! I can not find any solutions to my issue. I have made multiple adjustment to Broadcast and Elgato with no effect. I appreciate your assistance in this matter. Here is a link to a stream so you can see the lag: Goto the 3hr-9minute mark and you will see the lag very clearly. https://www.facebook.com/100837608707574/videos/168703624827065

Do you have the same issue if you try that in the PTR for XSplit Broadcaster 4.1?

No I have not, but I did just make one change and it seemed to have fixed the issue. I changed the default “Legacy” for Video Processing Mode to GPU. Seemed to fix the issue.

That is great to know that the issue has been fixed on your end after changing the video processing mode to Prefer GPU