LifeTime XSplit VCam Why? Have WaterMark

I buy XSplit VCam for Lifetime long time not to 1 year>
Why On screen blackground On top have Watermark " XSplit Vcam " show on alway alltime.Not like same as first time that I brough it>??? :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1:

Hello there, if you just purchased the license make sure that you are logged-in with the correct account. If issue persists can you send us a screenshot of your VCam app?

Hi, I have purchased the lifetime subscription for the watermark to be removed but it is still there. Is there something else I need to do to remove the watermark?

May we know what version of XSplit VCam you are using?

You can also try to re-log in to XSplit VCam, then go to Menu -> About, and check if the license is applied and it it still shows the watermark.

Thank you for replying to my post, it is very much appreciated.

Even though I was logged into my account, your request to see a screenshot of my account prompted me to uninstall the current app and re-install it. After I re-installed the app and logged back into my account the watermark was automatically removed.

Once again thank you for your swift response.

1 Like

We made a fix for a login issue where the login token is not saved so you have to log in everytime you start the app.

Posting here a link below to the latest VCam version with the fix. :slight_smile:

I just uninstalled and reinstalled the latest version (again). Still won’t acknowledge my lifetime VCAM license. Can’t remove watermark. I am logged in, and can see my account, setting, etc., but every time I try to remove the watermark, it asks me to log in, and I get this failure message every time: β€œSomething went wrong authorizing your account with XSplit. Please try again later.”

@biz.loney Sorry to hear about your concern, let us assist you on this. We would like to request some information of your account to better looked into this, but for security purposes do reach out our support chat here https://www.xsplit.com/support

I’ve tried to get support using the same link/area, but there’s no chat area, etc.? I don’t use Facebook, Twitter, etc. How am I supposed to reach/connect to someone at XSplit? I’ve tried many browsers but not still don’t see a way to connect to or chat with anyone?

Hi @biz.loney

If you have not yet contacted support, see this image for reference on where to see the chat box.