LifeTime XSplit VCam Why? Have WaterMark

I buy XSplit VCam for Lifetime long time not to 1 year>
Why On screen blackground On top have Watermark " XSplit Vcam " show on alway alltime.Not like same as first time that I brough it>??? :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1:

Hello there, if you just purchased the license make sure that you are logged-in with the correct account. If issue persists can you send us a screenshot of your VCam app?

Hi, I have purchased the lifetime subscription for the watermark to be removed but it is still there. Is there something else I need to do to remove the watermark?

May we know what version of XSplit VCam you are using?

You can also try to re-log in to XSplit VCam, then go to Menu -> About, and check if the license is applied and it it still shows the watermark.

Thank you for replying to my post, it is very much appreciated.

Even though I was logged into my account, your request to see a screenshot of my account prompted me to uninstall the current app and re-install it. After I re-installed the app and logged back into my account the watermark was automatically removed.

Once again thank you for your swift response.

1 Like