Login Every time

Hi Team,
I paid the perpetual license… and i found that i need login every time that i open the xplit vcam ?
any ideas how i can keep logged?

1 Like

Hi @gustavo.gurmandi,

This is a bug, VCam should remember your login details. Please do a fresh installation - Uninstall VCam, then install the latest version XSplit VCam 1.2.2004.1301 (released yesterday).

If the issue is still there, please turn off your anti-viruses or network monitoring programs which may be deleting the login settings, and let me know if you still get the same issue.

1 Like

Hi @uwe, this is similar to your issue, let’s discuss it here. Please try to do the steps below too:

Do a fresh installation - Uninstall VCam, then install the latest version XSplit VCam 1.2.2004.1301 (released yesterday).

If the issue is still there, please turn off your anti-viruses or network monitoring programs which may be deleting the login settings, and let me know if you still get the same issue.

1 Like

installed lasted released and same issue… need to login every time that i open the apps.
No issues with any other apps that saved credentials…

Same issue, any suggestion for resloving the problem?

After doing a fresh installation, now the first login results on
“Bei der Autorisierung Ihres Kontos mit XSplit ist ein Fehler aufgetreten” in the browser.
The VCam app is still waiting for the end of the authorization process.

We cannot replicate this issue. We’d appreciate if any of you can do a TeamViewer session with us so we can inspect the issue. If anyone is up for it, please send a chat in XSplit Support https://www.xsplit.com/support and mention this forum thread. And please include your date / time availability for the session. Thanks!

Hi,

Would any of you happen to have a special character in your XSplit account name or maybe Windows user name?

We have replicated one case where user has a special character “á” in his XSplit account name. Removing it no longer shows the issue of having to log in everytime VCam is started.

Hi all! VCam 2.0 Beta installer is now available for download -> VCam 2.0 Beta is here! 2x Improved AI / Hardware Driver Installation / Image and Video Background Configuration

This version should fix the issue where VCam is unable to remember the login details whenever you restart VCam. Please try it out and let me know if the issue is resolved for you.

I have same issue for gamecaster.

I have the login problem. Every single time I start the app I have to login again. Every. Single. Time. Click “X” by accident? Have to login again. I am running beta 2.0.2007.0302 version which unfortunately did not solve the problem. Bought lifetime license.

2 Likes

Hello! Can I know what your default browser is on your PC? Make sure to set it to Chrome And try to login again and let us know if it still constantly asks to relogin after every app start.

1 Like

Is this also when using the VCam 2.0 beta?

1 Like