NOTE: This works best with XSplit Broadcaster 4.0 and above
Sometimes you may want to gradually lower or increase the audio when switching between two scenes or maybe even when still on the same scene.
It comes with 3 properties.
- Target Item - The source with audio that you want to crossfade
- Target Volume - The volume you want to set the source to. Between 1-100
- Crossfade Duration - The amount of time in miliseconds the source will take to go from its original volume to the target volume
Crossfade Source Audio.json (2.8 KB)
How to Install
Here’s a quick guide on how you can easily import user created Macros
- XSplit Broadcaster 4.0 or above
- Ensure Macros extension is installed. This can be found in the Plugin Store by going to Tools > Plugin Store and searching for “Macros”
- Download the Crossfade Source Audio.json above
- In the Macros extension, click the import button in the top left
- Locate and open Crossfade Source Audio.json we downloaded earlier