Note: Macros is an extension in XSplit Broadcaster that can be found in the Plugin Store or just click here
I created a simple page where you can generate a custom script which will allow you to execute a macro when a specific command is written in chat. Below are the instructions to follow.
- Type in the command you would like chat activate, for example !scene1
- Type in your Twitch channel, this is the chat we’ll listen to the command from. Then click ‘Copy Code’.
- Open up the Macros extension in XSplit Broadcaster, add a macro and then choose ‘Custom Script’ in the event dropdown
- In the new text area that appeared, Ctrl + V (Paste) the code we just copied
- Set up your action that you want to be triggered when the command is typed in chat
- Make sure ‘Enable Event Listener’ is checked for the macro.
Once you’ve done that, you should now see the macro will execute/run when the specific command is typed in chat.