Premium feature issue [HELP]

I encountered an error in purchasing premium where the funds were still taken out of my account but i do not have the subscription. I am severely confused as to why this happened. first transaction i tried buying the 3 months all apps premium and the other 2 was the vcam 1 month premium. Keep in mind, i encountered errors so i was not planning to buy 3 but just retried again to see it would go through lmao. I forgot to screenshot the error codes when it popped up but it was the color yellow. I spoke with my bank and they verified the transactions with me. Any help?!

Good day to you, yeeshboo!

I understand you’re having issues with the license seemingly not reflecting in your XSplit account. Let’s take a closer look. For this, please contact us directly through our webchat in https://www.xsplit.com/support

As we have to get some details about your transaction and account, it would be best to discuss this in chat for your account security.

Please Click the chat icon at the lower-right edge of the page, or Click the Chat With Us Facebook button if you prefer to speak with us through Facebook messenger.

We’ll be waiting for your message :slight_smile: