PUBG Issue with Xsplit Broadcaster

I have an issue when I try and stream PUBG (Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds). As soon as I launch Xsplit, PUBG severely lags to the point it is unplayable. I have put PUBG’s setting to bare minimum and it does nothing. I have also turned off Enable game source and all setting under it in Xsplit. Xsplit just has to be open to make PUBG sputter. This is the only game I have seen this problem. A year or so, it was not an issue, but I have not streamed PUBG in some time, so I do not know what version of Xsplit this became an issue.

Stats:
Processor: AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1920X 12-Core 3.80Ghz
Motherboard: ROG Zenith Extreme
RAM: 32 GB
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti

Thanks for any help!
Len

Hi! Based on what you’ve shown so far, those specs should be able to run XSplit Broadcaster without problems. We’ll check first for one common cause of lag with games that are running this app.

Please see if Windows Game Mode is enabled. If it is, disable that.

1 Like

Awesome! I will continue to test it out, but that looks like that did it! PUBG settings are maxed with Xsplit open and no lag. I also did a quick test stream with the same result.

Thank you so much. I really appreciate your help.

Well darn. It worked for awhile, but now I am right back to the lag. Game Mode is till off.

Sorry to hear that the issue persists on your end, may I ask which version of XSplit Broadcaster are you using? And, is the game in window or full screen?

Also, just to clarify on when the issue happens. Does it happen when you have the game and XSplit open? Or, it only happens when you have the game added as source on XSplit Broadcaster?

Have you tried doing a test where you only have the game added on XSplit and no other sources

Hi Moriones,

I am using XSplit 4.0.207.2903.

The lag happens in full screen or windowed.

The lag happens when I have XSplit open, whether I have PUBG selected as a source or not.

I have tested XSplit with PUBG as the only source and that does seem to work. I do use a lot of other programs and .swf files on my current presentation. It looks like I am going to need to isolate just what I have running with XSplit that PUBG is not liking. I suppose I could switch to a stripped down presentation when I play PUBG, but that would be awkward but a possible work around.

Could you send us a copy of your presentation? And, you mentioned that you are adding a .swf file? Have you tried removing this sources? And, do a test using different video processing mode on Tools > Settings > Advanced tab of XSplit.