Remove vcam Spash Screen

I have found the option in the menu to turn off the splash screen, but even when I run vcam as administrator the splash screen still shows at the start of the stream. How do I turn it off fully?

I have paid for a lifetime licence of vcam so thought that this splash screen would go away once I paid for it.

Thanks,

James

3 Likes

Hey @JamesGeddes,

Have you tried to update your VCam to the latest version and do a reinstallation as well? Can you give us a screenshot of your settings as well as the version of your VCam?

You can validate that by going to the menu and a check mark is prompted beside the Remove splash screen.

HI @JamesGeddes, we will include the fix for this issue in the new version. We will keep this thread updated once the new version is ready.

@cheesyrambo This is a problem for me, too. I also have a lifetime license. Do you have any idea when the new version will be available? I’m using the product all day so I’d really like to be able to use the product as I paid for it as soon as possible. Thank you.

Hi all! VCam 2.0 Beta installer is now available for download -> VCam 2.0 Beta is here! 2x Improved AI / Hardware Driver Installation / Image and Video Background Configuration

The 2.0 version has the fix for the splash screen (now “Loading Screen” in 2.0) issue as well as new features and improvements. :slight_smile:

1 Like