Unable to add YouTube source, "This browser or app may not be secure."

I have two channels, one works fine, because its already added. But I haven’t used the other in a while, and it said it needed to reauthorize. But as soon as I but the email address in it just says :slight_smile:

Couldn’t sign you in
This browser or app may not be secure.
Try using a different browser. If you’re already using a supported browser, you can refresh your screen and try again to sign in.

This “browser” is just a X-split version of Chrome I assume is based on an old version. I have turned on “Less secure apps” and the like, but it wont even give me a chance to put in a password. In the past I just needed to update Xsplit when this happened, but no luck this time. I am able to log into my account normally in a chrome windows, just not in the xsplit browser.

Hi! First we’ll need to check which version of XSplit Broadcaster you’re on. What version number does it show from your Help > About window in XSplit Broadcaster?

Another quick fix to try, is to re-sync your system time. There were some previous authentication issues that were fixed in the most recent YouTube Live plugins for XSplit Broadcaster, and one known fix for that was related to the system time:

https://support.kaspersky.com/common/windows/3508#block4