Unable to Install V Cam; Computer Crashes

1. Just installed the program and when it checks the hardware for the very first time when starting the program; the computer keeps crashing. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program several times with the same result. I am using the latest version of Windows 10.
  2. Also I read on the forums that this program is not compatible with LogiTech Capture. Is this correct or not? All I want to do is to replace the background in my webcam.
  3. Is there a software program that will do this as well? I tried to install ChromaCam; but the computer keeps crashing during the installation process. (Both LogiTech Capture & Flashback Express programs runs fine).
  4. Maybe I have a problem with the video card or driver due to the installation issues.

The Support team can help confirm if it’s a problem with the hardware or drivers, though they would have to ask for your specs. It’s advisable to check with their live chat at:

Yes, that’s currently an ongoing problem that the devs are looking into. For now the workaround is to rollback to the previous version of VCam:

https://xspl.it/vcam/v1.2

Thanks for the reply and answer. For the time being we decided to install and use OBS Studio which is performing very well for us without any tech issues.