VCAM complely crash my computer

Hello here, I bought xsplit vcam (invoice number 20C7FA5E-0001 and Receipt number 2650-5654) since some week to use it with my logitech HD C920 and streamyard. I like it a lot the result is very nice but unfortunately it really totally crash my computer after some minutes (ramdoms but not a lot… like 5 ou 10 min…). I have a good computer with ati RX580 8GB use standalone and Rysen 5 2400G (graphics incorporated not used) and i have 24GB RAM and also 3 screen (4k + FHD + 1620*1080 I think). I have a very good cooler Noctua and no problem with high ends game, so… The problem seems to take more time to appear when I disactivate 2 screen and keep only the 4K one… but it appear… In fact the 3 screens becomes totally white and it freeze… i must to reset the whole computer to restart… Please help me. Wainting your answer, Regards.

1 Like

Hello! Are you still having the same issue on your end? If yes, may I ask which version of VCam are you using at the moment and which Windows OS? Also, have you tried reinstalling VCam and your webcam driver?

1 Like

Thank, I’m now in contact with support. Have a nice day. Best