Logi C920 is my cam… Vcam error saying camera in use by other application. I shut down all other camera access, still getting message…reinstalled still getting error…I see my camera light is off until i open vcam so i know it was not on or in use before then…vcam gives error message then a continue option, when I continue it takes me to the management screen but it is blank, not showing me. when I click on the preview screen i can see myself in cam but only while i am holding preview. When I run a calibration it says web cam detected all is good, then i get error when i continue. all other camera access shut off in settings…i tried chat help but not going well…they keep asking me to send Graph dump…i tried for an hour but it says i cant save because i am not admin but i am admin i checked .has anyone else had this problem/know a solution
The Graph Dump will help us investigate the issue. Please try to copy the
XSplitVCam.exe.config to your desktop, edit and save, then overwrite the file in
C:\Program Files (x86)\SplitmediaLabs\XSplit VCam\x64. Let’s see if this works. Make sure VCam is not running before doing this.
Here the steps to generate the Graph Dump:
- Go to VCam installation folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\SplitmediaLabs\XSplit VCam\x64)
- Look for XSplitVCam.exe.config
- Right click on XSplitVCam.exe.config then select Edit or Open with Notepad
- Then add
- See image for reference https://321.show/pfxB8I80qF0
- Launch VCam and replicate the issue
- Once the issue has been replicated close VCam
- Go to C:\graph where the dump files are saved then send it to us. Note that you can replace C:\graph with different location, depending on where you would like it to be automatically saved.
Exactly the same issue as mine, with C920 as well