VCAM Losing Background

Hi,
i use a life time license for the product VCam, but it seems there is a bug in the Background tasks.
If i go ahead and import more than lets say 10 or 15 video (youtube) backgrounds, then after product restarts, it has lost many of the backgrounds, but not only the youtube videos, the pictures are too lost.

Please fix it.

Hi @ivan,

Just want to confirm, backgrounds are deleted every time you restart the VCam app?
And have you tried reinstalling VCam app?

Hi,
in fact i just check it now, and the background list is limited to 20 backgrounds.
If i add another, the last disappear and the new goes in front.

I don’t know if it is by design or not.

Another cool thing to do : let us change the order of showed backgrounds and why not if selecting a fixed pic background, let us change them every x time using playlists or someting like that.

@ivan, Ah yes, 20 is the current limit.

Another cool thing to do : let us change the order of showed backgrounds and why not if selecting a fixed pic background, let us change them every x time using playlists or someting like that.

^ Thanks for the suggestion! I’ll share this to the team :slight_smile:

Thanks for your response.

20 ? really ? please ask the team to upgrade this thing ! :smiley:

Just noting here that the background limit have been increased already in VCam 1.2.2004.2201. We’ve also just released our 2.0 Beta. The background limit is the same but it’s packed with new features, you might wanna check it out :). You can find the installer here : VCam 2.0 Beta is here! 2x Improved AI / Hardware Driver Installation / Image and Video Background Configuration