Hi there, I recently installed the latest version of Broadcaster 4.1. I used to use version 4.0.
I’ve attached some screenshots of the issue and a comparis on to the version 4.0 of the same capture feed. and absolutely nothing has changed with my Windows 10 setting/updates, the only thing I did was update Xsplit to 4.1 so FYI to your engineers, you need to fix version 4.1 to be compatible with Magewell’s USB Capture AIO capture card.
I noticed that there was a message to update the ‘capture component’ when 4.1 was booting up for the first time after the Update from 4.0. I’ve never seen this capture component update message before in 4.0 updates. Maybe there’s something wrong with your “capture component”, whatever that is.