Xsplit Broadcaster and Serato DJ Pro

Whenever I launch Serato DJ Pro with Xsplit it lags and freezes up. The CPU also jumps high @55-65%. When I use Virtual DJ I don’t experience that issue. Please help. Im using ASUS - ZenBook Pro Duo 15.6" 4K Ultra HD Touch-Screen- Intel Core i9 - 32GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 - 1TB SSD

Hi there, may I ask which version of XSplit Broadcaster are you using? Does the issue happens with or without selecting your Serato DJ Pro as source on XSplit? Or, as long as both apps are running at the same time you get the said issue?

Hello I am running ver 4.0.2. It happens when both apps are running at the same time. As soon as i stop Xsplit app Serato immediately refresh and runs normal

How much % does it show for the CPU and GPU usage at the bottom of the XSplit Broadcaster window, at the time that Serato DJ Pro lags? Does the lag also happen in XSplit Broadcaster too, or any other apps?

On average CPU is 60-75% and GPU was low @20%. Yes the lag in Xsplit was so experienced especially switching between scenes and my camera streaming is lagging

I didn’t use to have this issue with the previous versions

Try this first:

1. Save your existing presentation in XSplit Broadcaster, then create a new empty presentation. Does it still lag there?
  2. After that, load up the presentation you had saved earlier – is that one also lagging?

This is to rule out if it’s just the current presentation, or if it may be XSplit Broadcaster’s interaction with one of the added sources.