XSplit Broadcaster cannot be installed Win 10

Valkyrjar1978

3m

Hello

XSplit Broadcaster cannot be installed. There is an error but I don’t understand the log file. Maybe you can read it out.

https://www.file-upload.net/download-14459632/xsplit_installer.log.html

Thanks in advance.

Greetings Heidi

Hi! Can you send us a screenshot of the error message that shows up during the installation?

(Sorry, english is not my native lenguage)

Hello!, i have a similar problem, i can’t install Xplit Broadcaster.

The probem start when i notice that have a low FPS in recording videos, so, i try to reinstal Xplit broadcaster.

First, i download the assistance web installer (whitout unistall actual Xplit aplication), and the install fails just when start to create files

i was installed the version XSplit_Broadcaster_4.0.2007.2918

I try to instal to the web installer and manual installer, both with the same probem.

I try to resolve the problem with this

but not resolve the problem, i erase all aplication entry whit the MicrosoftProgram_Install_and_Uninstall.meta, that delete the entry, but not reolve the problem.

I restar the PC many times

I did not restore windows yet

i have Windows 10 Pro version 1909 x64

If need the log file tellme, i cant write all the file here.

@Nepper Hi there, if you have not yet uninstalled XSplit Broadcaster can you try out this Microsoft troubleshooter https://support.microsoft.com/en-ph/help/17588/fix-problems-that-block-programs-from-being-installed-or-removed

If you already have XSplit Broadcaster uninstalled can you go to %appdata%\SplitmediaLabs\XSplit Broadcaster then delete all the files there then try installing XSplit Broadcaster again

1 Like

hello,

yes, i try this when i cited "installation issues in my original message, i wrote:

next, just like you tellme, i delete:
%appdata%\ Roaming \SplitmediaLabs\XSplit Broadcaster

and

%appdata%\ Local \SplitmediaLabs\XSplit Broadcaster

i not found only “%appdata%\SplitmediaLabs\XSplit Broadcaster”
and not work, the problem persist.

sorry if I sound aggressive, I’m translating manually. I’m trying to do my best. Thank you very much for the answer but I still can’t solve the problem.

I resolve the problem!

First i read all the xplit_installer.log, then installer.msi incist in return error 1632. Of course, is not a error from xplit, is a error from windows installer. The log file say:

MSI © (24:50) [00:36:43:906]: Product: XSplit Broadcaster – Error 2755. Server returned unexpected error 1632 attempting to install package C:\Users\MyComputer\AppData\Roaming\SplitmediaLabs\XSplit Broadcaster\install\2F6E5F2\xsplit_installer.msi.

and search error 1632 from MSI installer.

i foun that in the page
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/receiving-error-1632-messages/5fafc418-c51d-4b0b-845b-0d2a92f9ee96

the user AriefRahman - Microsoft Community

say:

Hi steve. I do have the same problem with error 1632 message. I’ve just solved it. Check ur folder in C:\windows\installer. Is the folder “installer” exist? If there was not, just create new “installer” folder. It will ask for permission, just click ok. Try to install ur program again. Good luck

Next, y start file browser whit admin, create the folder “c:\windows\installer”, next, whit admin permission run the installer and works!!! >w< !!!

Works!!

Para que quede claro, funcionó!!!

Para la comunidad de habla hispana, primero tienen que leer así tranquilo el log, pero buscar si les tira error 1632. Si el log de errores les tira error 1632, entonces lo mas probable es que no tengan una carpeta “installer” dentro de “c:\windows”. Entonces deben crear esa carpeta, queda de la siguiente forma: C:\windows\installer.
Luego, yo ejecuté el instalador con Nivel de admin, pero puede que no haga falta. En fin, a mi me funcionó de esa forma.

jaja, bueno, de la felicidad no voy a traducir nada, muchas gracias gente, y está muy bueno xplit broadcaster, por eso lo quería segur usando, si no me tenía que ir a otras alternativas :v

bye bye! <3

Good to see that it’s resolved! Let us know if you need any further assistance.

1 Like