So, I’m running XSB in admin mode. Yesterday there was an update which I’ve installed successfully.
10 minutes later, I’ve turned it on in order to stream, initiated a game (CoD MW 2019). Immediately after launching a game, XSB is showing signs of delay about aprox. 20 seconds (note: stream delay is turned off within XSB) and this is while stream is not yet on.
If I start the stream, FPS drops to 9 up to 30 (usually it is varying between 120 to 160) and the game just freezes after 30 seconds. Sometimes it restarts my PC.
Sources active while stream (only on Twitch) is offline and online:
- alertbox by streamlabs
- animated overlay images (icons, screens etc.)
- text (regular text and custom scripts for recent followers, subs etc.)
- game auto detect
Configuration (PSU is 1000W):
- Asus Maximus Hero XI Z-390
- Intel i9-9900K 5.0 unlocked
- 32 GB RAM XPG Spectrix DDR4 3200 MHz
- 2 TB HDD WD
- nVidia GeForce RTX 2080Ti Phoenix GS 11GB
- Logitech HD Pro WebCam C920
- ASUS ROG Swift PG248Q Monitor
The issues is not related to nVidia graphics driver update because I was able to stream and play normally after graphics driver update few days ago.
I’m XSplit user since 2013. and Lifetime license user since 2017.