XSplit keeps crashing

I run XSplit on my computer in the background and it crashes after a while, the error message i get is the following ;

> Application Domain:    XGS32.exe
> Assembly Codebase:     file:///C:/Program Files (x86)/SplitmediaLabs/XSplit Broadcaster/XGS32.exe
> Assembly Full Name:    XGS32, Version=3.9.1911.1901, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
> Assembly Version:      3.9.1911.1901
> Assembly Build Date:   02/04/2020 08:33:51 +01:00
> 
> Exception Source:      XGS32
> Exception Type:        System.OutOfMemoryException
> Exception Message:     Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
> Exception Target Site: <Main>b__2
> 
> ---- Stack Trace ----
>    XSplit.Program.<Main>b__2(Exception ex, String message)
>        XGS32.exe: N 00000
>    XSplit.CommonUtils.Exception.UnhandledException.GenericExceptionHandler(Exception ex)
>        XGS32.exe: N 00176
>    XSplit.CommonUtils.Exception.UnhandledException.Application_ThreadException(Object sender, ThreadExceptionEventArgs e)
>        XGS32.exe: N 00012
>    System.Windows.Forms.ThreadContext.OnThreadException(Exception t)
>        XGS32.exe: N 00142
>    System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProcException(Exception e)
>        XGS32.exe: N 00024
>    System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.OnThreadException(Exception e)
>        XGS32.exe: N 00015
>    System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
>        XGS32.exe: N 00174

What can i do to stop the crashes and stop the system from running out of memory?

Hi t here, was it working fine before? Are you able to send us a copy of your MSINFO or DxDiag so we can check your PC specifications? And, does this issue happen with or without any sources added on XSplit Broadcaster?