XSplit keeps crashing

I run XSplit on my computer in the background and it crashes after a while, the error message i get is the following ;

> Application Domain:    XGS32.exe
> Assembly Codebase:     file:///C:/Program Files (x86)/SplitmediaLabs/XSplit Broadcaster/XGS32.exe
> Assembly Full Name:    XGS32, Version=3.9.1911.1901, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
> Assembly Version:      3.9.1911.1901
> Assembly Build Date:   02/04/2020 08:33:51 +01:00
> 
> Exception Source:      XGS32
> Exception Type:        System.OutOfMemoryException
> Exception Message:     Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
> Exception Target Site: <Main>b__2
> 
> ---- Stack Trace ----
>    XSplit.Program.<Main>b__2(Exception ex, String message)
>        XGS32.exe: N 00000
>    XSplit.CommonUtils.Exception.UnhandledException.GenericExceptionHandler(Exception ex)
>        XGS32.exe: N 00176
>    XSplit.CommonUtils.Exception.UnhandledException.Application_ThreadException(Object sender, ThreadExceptionEventArgs e)
>        XGS32.exe: N 00012
>    System.Windows.Forms.ThreadContext.OnThreadException(Exception t)
>        XGS32.exe: N 00142
>    System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProcException(Exception e)
>        XGS32.exe: N 00024
>    System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.OnThreadException(Exception e)
>        XGS32.exe: N 00015
>    System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
>        XGS32.exe: N 00174

What can i do to stop the crashes and stop the system from running out of memory?

Hi t here, was it working fine before? Are you able to send us a copy of your MSINFO or DxDiag so we can check your PC specifications? And, does this issue happen with or without any sources added on XSplit Broadcaster?

any update my computer crashing as well